Monday, August 30, 2010

Easter egg cup

Here is another kind of bunny cup we made one time to hold easter eggs. I found these really big paper cups in the basement and decided they'd be large enough to hold each child's special easter eggs, because, you know, you can't let your brother get his hands on your special blue egg. I cut out all the shapes for the bunnies and just had the kids glue them on. I added a few staples for extra security. We of course glued on the trusty cotton tails, and added my favorite feature, the handle. In order to make a handle, I cut the lip off the top of the cups and bent it in the shape of a handle. Then I punched two holes in the side of the cups and slipped the handles through and secured them with tape. These turned out pretty cute I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment