Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bowling

This is a cute little game I made for a Kindergarten and Pre-school Halloween party one year. I like to volunteer in the classrooms and my favorite thing of all is planning parties. I usually set up four or five stations with a game or craft at each one and let the kids rotate around to all the stations. Table top bowling is always something easy to make. The bowling pins are just toilet paper rolls. You can staple any kind of character on them. For Halloween I used ghosts, but I have also done Leprechauns and Reindeer. If you aren't a great artist, you can print pictures of whatever you want. Ghosts are really easy to draw, so I made my own on card stock. They are stapled to the bowling pins. (don't use glue..they will fall apart) The balls are actually squishy little pumpkins I found at the dollar store. You can use little gourds from the grocery store and cut off the stems. For other holidays you can use any little balls you happen to have lying around.








And here is a picture of the game in use. Awww! Gutter Ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment