Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas present for the parents!

Woo Hoo! I finally had the kids make a Christmas present for their parents! I ended up buying the same frame I used for a Father's Day gift with a different family. I got a pack of wooden stars, the wooden family cutout, and of course paint. I let my three and almost two year old paint the whole frame burgundy, and of course I smoothed out the edges, painted the spots they missed, and basically did the whole thing over again when they weren't looking. :) Then I let my three year old have a go at the stars and the family cutout which again I fixed up later. When all the pieces were dry, we simply glued it all together and added pictures. I think it's really cute. Sorry about the crappy cell phone pic.

1 comment:

  1. I really like that. What a great idea!

    I still have time.......

    ReplyDelete